Friday, April 2, 2010

SUICIDE BULLYING

I've heard and read about this topic every day this week, and I had to blog about it. Take a look at the latest article about it:
Bully Suicide NY Times Post

How do you feel about it? Do you think that the bullies should face murder charges, be expelled, suspended, or any other serious charge? Or do you think that they've gone through enough just knowing that they pushed someone to take her life?

I think we should start by teaching our kids to treat others with respect, even if you don't like someone or agree with their choices. We should teach them how serious telling someone to kill themselves truly is, and how cruel it is to say something like that.

The consequences, I'm not so sure of, but preventative measures are an absolute necessary,and that's something I'm sure of.

No comments:

Post a Comment