Sunday, March 21, 2010

BIRTHDAY WEEKEND

I celebrated a birthday this weekend and could not go one more week without a post to all of you, thanking you for your dedication to making this world a better place, with healthier, more vibrant, happier people in it. The number of people who said "Happy Birthday" to me this weekend was enormous, and I appreciate every one of you.

I was able to enjoy the sunshine while playing at the park, and watch my child make friends and share toys.

I was able to ice skate in Central Park with my family, wearing only t-shirts and jeans, and it was so much fun! We weren't experts, but it was an experience none-the-less! And I was able to wave to my baby, who got excited each time I strode by. It was beautiful.

I was able to share in the experience of a first haircut, a first ride around the jungle gym, a shared dinner with loved ones, and many, many smiles. It was a wonderful weekend.

I hope all of you had an amazing weekend as well, and I will "speak" to you again soon!

Love,
Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment