Monday, January 25, 2010

SPANX is no longer just an undergarment brand!

Slaves to Fashion Fashion: glamour.com


This might be the most exciting news ever! While there may be a few months before bathing suit season, it'll be here before we know it.
Ladies, Spanx is launching a swimwear, and the styles are super stylish! Some actually remind me of Herve Leger designs. While the prices are a bit steep for most these days, if you decide to buy one, just remember that you'll feel fabulous and you really only need one.


Do you plan on buying the bathing suits?

4 comments:

  1. Probably not but I'm all about the MamaSpanx!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i want to get one of these!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh - I've never tried the MamaSpanx! Why are they so fab?! And yes, I want one of the suits too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love me some Spanx and am a huge advocate for them wherever I go. A SPanx bathing suit is a dream come true, thanks for the info!

    ReplyDelete